Delivering you power
ElectroNet Services are the West Coast’s leading domestic, industrial and commercial electrical contractors.
The services we offer include high voltage distribution services to deliver the power to customers, along with industrial and domestic electrical services for consumers in their businesses and homes.
With a design and survey team, technical staff, project managers, inspectors, electricians and line mechanics, our qualified people have the expertise to handle any job required.
Electronet Services Ltd was formed in October 1997, following a restructure of our parent company, Westpower’s distribution activities. Our main office is situated on Tainui Street, Greymouth with depots in Reefton, Hokitika and Harihari. We currently employ over 120 staff involved in:
• Asset Management – specialist engineering expertise for maintenance and expansion of the Westpower infrastructure.
• Lines – capability to maintain and build distribution, sub-transmission and transmission lines for both Westpower and other network companies nationwide.
• Substations – electrical technicians and fitters are employed to build and maintain Westpower’s network of substations, along with substations on other networks nationwide.
• Electrical – electrical staff to carry out domestic, commercial and industrial work in many homes and businesses across the region.
• Information Technology – support to both Westpower and local businesses.